Trend Mesh Abrasive Range
Trend’s range of mesh abrasives use ultra-hard Silicon Carbide grit for superior performance, durability and speed, offering up to 5x longer lifespan when compared to conventional abrasives.
Perforated surface reduces heat build-up and extracts dust more efficiently than standard abrasives.
Mesh pattern allows unrestricted airflow across the entire sanding base for enhanced dust control.
Can be rinsed with water to dislodge sanding residue and re-used for maximum lifespan.
Highly durable Silicon Carbide grit maintains performance 5 times longer than conventional abrasives.
Open mesh allows plaster and fillers to be easily sanded; ideal for drywall and decorating.
Out performs standard abrasives at the high heat levels caused by friction to give extended working time.
80, 120, 150 and 240 grit for removal of old finishes, primary and secondary stock preparation and fine finishing applications.
Mesh design eliminates the need to line up extraction holes for fast secure fix to the base and easy removal increasing productivity when working through grits.
Finer grits for high quality preparation and finishing on all materials. Ideal for use on wood, paint, metal and plaster.
Available in 80, 120, 150 & 240 grit in the following sizes
125mm (4 ⁵⁹/₆₄") Orbital
150mm (5 ²⁹/₃₂") Orbital
- Trend’s range of mesh abrasives use ultra-hard Silicon Carbide grit for superior performance, durability and speed, offering up to 5x longer lifespan when compared to conventional abrasives.
- Using an open coat grit format and a perforated mesh flexible film backer, the speed of cut is outstanding. It can work at higher heat levels than other abrasives, capable of performing at temperatures up to 215°C.
- The finer grit range is suitable for general purpose and finer sanding, furniture making, carpentry and joinery, painting and decorating, for primary and secondary preparation of timber and walls for painting, the fine sanding for lacquers and varnishes and intermediary de-nibbing between coats or for the removal of old paint or other finishes.
- For added longevity the Mesh can also be rinsed out in water during use to remove engrained finer particles, rejuvenating it for further use.
- Available in a range of 80, 120, 150 and 240 grits, the Trend Mesh abrasives work across multiple applications, including wood, metal, steel and plaster.
- The harder grit also has increased durability when used on tougher surfaces such as mild and stainless steel and can be used for rust removal, cleaning up and final finishing.
- Trade professionals and hobbyists alike will appreciate the long lifespan and performance the Mesh range offers, and with the coarse grit range of Zirconium abrasives also available, all aspects of sanding from the removal of the heaviest finishes through to fine finishing are fully covered.
- The perforated mesh profile removes the boundaries of specific extraction holes. So dust removal, when linked to a vacuum source, is exceptional leaving little or no residue, giving dust free sanding. It is especially efficient when dealing with fine nuisance dust producers such as plaster, fillers and hardwoods.
Just SOME of the Mesh Abrasives Range
Click here for more information on the Trend Abrasive Ranges